After our visit with the new puppy, Trevor took Westin back to my dad's place while Mandy and I went to our favorite Mexican restaurant, Lupes. It was a real pleasure to have a relaxing dinner where I was actually able to eat and talk within another adult, rather than feed and pay attention to someone else the whole time. Back at home my dad and Trevor were getting Westin bathed and ready for bed. I thought I'd be putting him to bed when I got home, but when I walked in the door, I was told he was already asleep. Awesome!
On Tuesday we took Westin swimming. Westin is really taking a liking to the water. As we walked up to the pool he started kicking and getting excited. Once he's in the water he doesn't stop moving. He's constantly kicking and splashing.


After the pool, I took Westin over to Toys R' Us to get a few new toys. Grandma Connie had given Westin a little shopping money when we saw her on Sunday, so I thought I'd take advantage of having a toy store nearby. We picked up some fun new toys and then met up with the fam again for dinner before heading back home.

Thanks for having us over! We had a blast... the only thing missing... Ryan (so excited to have you back tonight, babe!).
As I mentioned in a post a few days ago, Westin loves standing up. His new favorite thing is to stand up while leaning against the couch. He can hold the position for quite some time. Seeing him stand up on his own (sort of) makes him look like such a big kid. I can't believe how fast he's growing up. Pretty soon he'll be doing this on his own.


4 comments:
He seriously looks so big standing up! Don't grow up too soon, little guy. You have a ridiculously cute son.
Oh my! I can't believe he is standing! What a big man!
Holy Smokes. That is a great picture of him standing. I can't believe he's that old.
Even though I know he is leaning up against the couch, it is still REALLY crazy to see him standing up! He looks like such a big boy, and yes, pretty soon he'll be doing it all by himself. Great picture too, he sure looks at the camera well.
Fun stuff that you've been up to, there is always something great about going to dinner with another adult and enjoying your meal!!!
Post a Comment