Westin was the blue horse. Hopefully you can see the ribbon on the back of the party hat that she used as the horse's mane. Too freakin' cute!!!

Another one of the cute decorations
Emily also made everyone a personalized cupcake. Unfortunately for Westin, his mom doesn't let him have sugar yet... so I had to step in and help eat his cupcake (darn).

She also made these pinwheels... that Westin quickly ruined by taking a huge bite out of. (Seriously, when will this kid stop putting EVERYTHING in his mouth?)
Emily and Charlie reading Brown Bear to everyone

With the birthday boy and his amazing mom
We had a great time and I'm so glad Westin and I were able to attend. Emily did such an awesome job with every little detail and I'm really not sure I'll ever be able to do something as great. Sorry, Westin. Guess you'll just have to live with a second rate mom ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment