July 1, 2009

On the Road Again

So I'm traveling again this week. This time I'm in St. Louis and Atlanta. Geez, I feel like I was just gone... oh wait, I was! Ugh. Oh well. I'll be home Friday, just in time for a beach day with all of Ryan's family who are in town for the 4th.

Meanwhile, Westin is with Grandpa Steve and Loni. Sounds like they are having a good time - except for Trevor who got spit up all over him (including in his mouth - yuck! - not sure how that happened, by the way). Ryan is headed up there tomorrow after work to pick W up. It will be his first night alone with Westin. I have no doubt that everything will go just fine and I know Westin will be very excited to spend lots of time with his dad since during the weekday he usually doesn't get to see him much.

Oh, and just a note for future hotel developers/owners... I would not recommend using the phrases: "do me now" or "do me later" to indicate whether or not your guests want their room cleaned. Not kidding, that's what the little door sign says at my hotel here in St. Louis.

2 comments:

Kurt said...

Do me now and later?

Jason and Tawni said...

What the??? Seriously, the door signs say that? I love it! Looks like we need to take a trip to St. Louis to just see it in person. That's awesome.

I am sorry that you are traveling again, I know that it has to get pretty old. It will be over soon enough and then you can get back home to your boys.

Love you!