July 13, 2009

D.I.Y

I'm throwing a baby shower for my friend BreAnne in a couple weeks. I love party planning/hosting and was excited to get things started with the invitations. I got the idea for these from my friend Krissy, who did something similar for her baby shower. While a little time consuming, they were super easy to make and turned out so cute (in my non-biased opinion, of course).



I also made a few decorations, but will have to post pictures of those later because I don't want to ruin the surprise for BreAnne.

1 comment:

Krissy said...

Thanks for the shout out, I think those invites turned out so cute! Yeah, I can totally second that they are very time consuming, but totally worth it in the end. I have to show you some of my new projects I have been working on with my sister in law over the past few weeks... They are way fuN! If Ryan and Brad are playing bball we should totally get together!