Sitting in daddy's chair.
(Isn't his expression funny? It doesn't really look him.)

Dad and his little consultant in training.

It was really fun to visit Ryan at work and I know it will be something Westin will love doing as he gets older.


Ryan and I met our freshman year at BYU and were married in the Los Angeles Temple on May 20, 2005. It's been an amazing journey so far and seems to keep getting better, especially with the birth of our son Westin on December 8, 2008. He's the greatest blessing in our lives and brings such joy and happiness to our home.
We are currently enjoying the ocean air and blue skies in Santa Monica, CA where Ryan is getting his MBA at Anderson and I stay at home with our son Westin and do freelance work in media research.
3 comments:
Ryan and Courtney-
This is Kristin Jenson (Alldredge now)! How are you both doing? Courtney, I only met you one time...we were all out to dinner at Tucanos in Provo years ago. I grew up in Ryan's ward in Newhall.
Your baby is adorable! I really enjoyed catching up on your blog. I especially liked the picture of the grandpas with Westin- it made me remember how great Bishop Rich is!
email me at kris.alldredge@gmail.com and I will send you an invite to my blog if you want.
Hope all is well!
At least something good happened at work for Ryan.
Sometimes I seriously just go visit Jason at work because I need to get out of the house. Everyone always makes a big fuss over Stella and they give her candy and treats and she thinks it's great. I am sure that seeing Ryan at work will become a favorite of yours as little W gets older. Can you believe he is 7 months old? Wow. He is such a sweetheart and totally your twin.
Post a Comment