Westin and I had a fun afternoon with my girlfriends, Mandy and Kirsten, on Thursday. Kirsten is in town from San Diego for a couple weeks, so we drove over to Mandy's work for a quick tour of her new office and some lunch. It is always so much fun to get together with these girls... and we never do it enough. There's never a dull moment. We had a delicious meal at Manis Bakery, where we got caught up on each other's lives and had some good laughs. I also snuck in some of my own baked goods for dessert. I had to get their reviews on a new cupcake recipe I tested out (it got two thumbs up).
The girls and W
Love that Westin is actually kind of smiling in this picture.

Westin also got paraded around the office by Mandy's co-worker, Pam. Pam is an avid reader of our blog, thanks to Mandy who shows it off to her everyday (love that Mandy shows off my baby for me!). Anyway, Westin had lots of fun with Pam, even when she put him to work.

Kirsten has a couple more pictures of our afternoon together and I'll add those as soon as I get them... hint, hint, Kirsten.
Oh, and Kirsten, can you please move back up here? We miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment