July 18, 2009

Fireman Frank

Meet Frank. He's hails from FAO Swcharz where he was part of the FDNY. Westin totally digs his new buddy... and so do I, because Frank has become very helpful during mealtime. Westin is a good eater for about 5-10 minutes. After those 5-10 minutes, he starts to make all sorts of noises to signal that he's done (I'll have to try to catch some on tape, because it's quite humorous). However, based on the amount of food left, he's clearly not done. So, the other day when Westin was trying to get out of eating, I decided Frank could be of some use. Frank joined us at the high chair and told Westin he needed to finish his food in order to become a big, strong fireman like him... and it worked. Westin stopped squirming and making his noises, and finished eating (in between laughing at Frank). Here's W and his new pal, Frank.



Thanks, mom, for bringing Fireman Frank into our lives... Westin's a huge fan.

No comments: