Then on Saturday, after Westin's two and a half hour morning nap, we went and looked at new phones for Ryan and me. Ryan ended up ordering them over the phone and got a smokin' deal. So now we're just waiting for them to arrive... and as soon as my new one is all programed and ready to go, Westin can have my old one. He'll be thrilled!
After phone shopping, BreAnne and Trevor came down for the afternoon. While the boys played golf, BreAnne and I took Westin over to 3rd Street to shop. Once we were all back together, we had dinner at The Counter. Westin was in a very giggly mood. I tried to catch it on camera, but every time I tried to either take a picture or video of him, he'd stop and try to grab the camera. We also attempted feeding him at the restaurant... which didn't go over so well. He was more interested in what was going on around him than the food.
Just a goofy picture of W

And because I didn't really have any pictures from this weekend, here's one from last week. Westin loves his bouncer... can you tell?


No comments:
Post a Comment