Westin is 7 months old today. He's getting so big. We're constantly asked if he's big for his age (which is something that totally annoys me!). Based on his last appointment, he's actually average for weight (though I kind of question that one myself) and height. His hair is starting to come in blond, or so it seems when we're out in the sun. He's still rolling and talking a ton. He loves his baby food, and actually seems to enjoy his veggies more than his fruits. What's up with that? Squash and sweet potatoes are his favorites so far. He started sleeping through the night just before my work trip last week, but since I got home he's struggling to get back into his routine. Now that I'm home for a while, I have confidence in the little man that he'll be sleeping soundly again very soon.
That's about it for 7 months... sorry it's a boring post. I'm exhausted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment