June 25, 2009

Six Month Photos

Westin and I finally made it over to Harper's place today to get his 6 month photos done. He was in such a good mood and Harper captured some great moments. What am I going to do when I don't have Harper down the street to take my kids' photos? My other kids will probably be wondering if I even love them as much as Westin :)

Here are just SOME of my favorites...


Westin has started sticking his arms out like this when he gets excited. More than half of the photos are like these two.

6 comments:

steph said...

So STINKIN cute. Holy cow. Love the excited arms.

Erin C said...

Oh there are the arms!! It was so fun to see you two the other day...thanks for stopping by!

April said...

He is adorable! Aren't they so fun at that age- and so perfect for taking pictures....cause they can't run away!

The Evers Family said...

Adoreable!!!! Love the photos!

Nelsons said...

Court he's so cute!

Jason and Tawni said...

Seriously, please ship him out here. I love that little sweet face! He is at such fun age, great pictures!!!