April 14, 2011
Potty Training Update: We're Done. We Survived.
Well, it's the end of day 3 of the 3-Day Potty Training method. Day 2 was pretty similar to day 1 - a couple half accidents in the morning with more successes as the day progressed. My attitude, and probably more importantly, my mental preparation was much better going into day 2. As for day 3, Westin had one half accident in the morning and made it to the potty the rest of the day. I still have to encourage, remind him and go to the bathroom with him (which I hear is something I'll be doing for a while longer), but he seems to get it. Hurray!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Woo hoo! Well now I will have to do the three day method with Nate someday:) What a smartie to catch on so quick.
YAY!!!! You made it!!! Congratulations CONGRATULATIONS!
Phew! No wonder you were so exhausted last night :) Way to go!
i knew he could do it! westin is such a little smarty pants i knew he could catch on really fast. even though i now dont know who i'm going to give all my size 5 diapers too : ) let me know if you want to do any outings next week with our recently potty trained boys!
Post a Comment