One more day on the road for work and then I'll post about our trip to Utah last week. Until then, here's a little taste of something I put together for my mom's birthday last weekend.
Bon Appetite has never steered me wrong. Everything I've made from them has turned out awesome and this is no exception. The cake itself has a rich, dark chocolate flavor and is super moist (which is sooo important for a good chocolate cake). As for the frosting, OMG, brace yourselves. This frosting basically tastes like a Milky Way bar, thanks to the whoppin' 24 oz. of milk chocolate it calls for (gotta use the good stuff like Lindt).
Get the recipe HERE and thank me later ;)
March 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
yum. feel free to bring me a cake any time. actually, you probably shouldn't cause i'd eat the whole thing by myself in one day. this sounds delicious and looks pretty!
Actually I just saw a cake that I think you would love since you're also a fan of peanut butter and chocolate. It's a chocolate peanut butter cake, with peanut butter ganache filling, and a cream cheese frosting, topped with butterfinger. I might just have to make it for you.
Post a Comment