March 27, 2011

Utah Videos

We returned from Utah on Saturday night and now I'm in Chicago. Needless to say, I haven't had time yet to blog about our trip, so here are a couple videos of W until I get to blogging.

This first one was taken at my mom's house. We had been playing with the balloon, (you know, that game where you can't let it touch the ground - so much fun), when Westin came up with this new trick.
Pretty sure I need to get him on David Letterman's Stupid Human Tricks.

This next one was taken at my dad's house before BYU's game in the Sweet Sixteen. It started with Kenzie telling W that she is going to be a Cougar. Then Westin said, "no, I'm a Cougar." Kenzie then tried to tell him that she is a Cougar too, but W wasn't very accepting of it. He wanted to be the only Cougar, until I told him we could all be Cougars. Seriously. That's exactly how the conversation went before this.

More from Utah to come...

1 comment:

Paige said...

I love how you ask him about his hat, first thing he does is check his head... genius!
Good luck in Chicago!!