Friday we had lunch with Mandy, Kirsten and Bridget at one of my new favorites, Lemonade.
Looking a little tired (me, not W), but so happy to be spending some time with Westin!
Saying goodbye to Kirsten and Mandy
The next day, while Ryan was again at school, Westin and I went to "help" Harper move. And when I say "help," I mean play with Harper's boyfriend's instruments.
A little TNT for the new place? Of course Westin spotted this almost immediately.
Mandy and Westin being "big helpers"
Saturday was also BYU's big game against San Diego, so we had to bring out the Jimmer shirt.
It was soooo great to get home Thursday night. Friday, Westin and I spent the day together running some errands and then having lunch at the park with friends. Here's W and his little buddy Ben.
Ben is about a year younger than Westin. Whenever they're together, W tries to take care of him. After Westin was done pushing Ben, he tried to help him out of the swing - not very successfully. Later, when Ben was running away from the park, Westin would run after him and say, "Come back, Ben, come back." Once he caught up to Ben, Westin would put his arms around Ben and guide him back to us. I'm thinking maybe it's a sign W is ready for a little brother or sister. (No, that's not an announcement of any kind - just an observation).
Today we enjoyed our 80 degree weather with a trip to 3rd Street. This was a cute moment. Westin just stopped and decided to sit down to watch all the action.











1 comment:
I love the last picture :) I hope your traveling is done now for awhile...so we can hopefully see you guys!! Let's try and plan something the last saturday in march...our boys need to reunite!
Post a Comment