Last week was another travel week for Ryan, so Westin and I headed up to my mom's for a couple days. Also last week, Westin decided that taking naps is not nearly as fun as staying awake. The good news here is that he still takes naps throughout the day. The bad news is that he tries to fight falling asleep and will cry until the very bitter end... seriously, his eyes will be almost shut and he's still wimpering, like, "no, I won't do it, don't make me do it." Prior to last week he used to suck on his pacifier for a few minutes and fall asleep with no fuss. I guess I should be happy that it was that good for that long.
This past weekend we helped celebrate Trevor Kavanagh's 25th birthday. Actually, because his birthday is on leap year, I think he's technically only 6, but we'll go with 25 - sounds better. So we met up with BreAnne and Trev Friday night for dinner at Outback and BreAnne's homemade chocolate buttermilk cake (so good).



Trev was nice enough to share his cake with Ryan and let Ryan take a turn blowing out candles since he never got to on his birthday.
And this is just a random photo from Sunday dinner at Ryan's parent's house.
My boys.
2 comments:
Westin is sooo cute and adorable! I can't wait to actually see him in person.... Love all your photos!
I am aware that this post was awhile back but I just had a chance to catch up on your blog. I had to tell you that you look freaking awesome in the picture with the green cardigan. I can't believe you just had a baby!
Post a Comment