March 19, 2009

Day in the Park

Today Westin and I joined some other mommies and babies for a day (afternoon... 2 hours) in the park. All of the babies are between 3 and 4 months old, so it was nice to compare notes with the other moms and to have the kids interact (sort of... they basically just looked at each other... but one day they'll all be friends). I think this will become a weekly activity.


The gang My little Dodger fan
(yes, a little big, but it's the only hat he has) Isabelle and Westin (they had been staring at each other -so cute-, but the second we got the camera out, they of course were more interested in the shiny toy).
Like mother like daughter
Also, the other night we had a girls' night at my place. We did a little potluck with some yummy dishes and played with Westin, of course.
Julia and W
Mandy, Harper and W

Westin' personality has really started to develop and I can't help but take pictures of him 24/7, so here are a couple more from this week.

4 comments:

Erika said...

Wow, he is getting so big. He is just this little man that you carry around with you. I can't wait to meet him in 5 days!

steph said...

The only thing cuter than a chubby baby is multiple chubby babies!!

Jason and Tawni said...

OMG I get to see you in like, 4 days! I am freaking excited girl! It will be great fun. I love the park playdates, there is nothing better. We have ours on Friday afternoons and they are seriously so much fun! See you soon!

Beth said...

That picture of you and Westin is SO ADORABLE!!

It was so great seeing both of you - multiple times!