March 16, 2009
Happy Birthday Mom
Quick shout out to my mom who turned 50 today (and who doesn't look a day over 49 :-) !!! Westin and I spent the afternoon/evening in Westlake to celebrate with her, Kenzie and Torsten (Ryan had to work late - we missed you, babe!). Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to share of the day because for one of her birthday presents she got a chemical peel (which strips 6 layers of skin off the face) and didn't want to be photographed (she was bright red, so I don't blame her). Anyway, even though it was a low key birthday, it was fun to be around to celebrate with her and the gang. My mom is truly the most amazing woman I know and I'm so lucky to have her as my mother. She's one of the greatest inspirations and examples in my life. We love you, mom! Happy 50th!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment