*He loves to smile (and I LOVE when he smiles)
*He's a total jabbermouth (aka, he likes to make random baby noises, but I'm convinced we have full-on conversations)
*He knows both my voice and Ryan's voice and will follow us with his eyes when either one of us is moving across the room
*He's a pretty chill baby - he's perfectly content sitting in one of our laps and just hanging out with us
*He's also very active and always seems to be moving some part of his body - usually his legs
*Westin also likes to suck and gnaw at his hands... and as of Saturday, Westin now prefers just his thumb:

3 comments:
he does keep getting cuter
I can't believe how FAST he's grown, before you know it he'll be a little man!
Woo Hoo, he is jibber jabbering, isn't that the funnest thing ever? Can't wait to see that beautiful little boy, he is your little twin!
Post a Comment