October 3, 2008

Self, Great Day!

While many of you were probably being good American citizens and watching the debate last night, Ryan and I were being good Dodger fans and cheering our boys on to win their second game against the Cubs. Both Wednesday and Thursday's games were very exciting. Of course Manny was the man and hit home runs in both games. Loney and Martin also stepped up and got us some big hits (Loney hit a grand slam in game 1). So we're up 2-0 in the series as we head back to LA this weekend. Ryan and I will be joining the crowds Saturday (rain for shine) for game three (hopefully the last game in the series), but first we're off to Crustacean in Beverly Hills tonight... YUM!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

When I woke up this morning, I didn't think that Professor Kearl's voice would pop into my head. Thanks for the reminder of the scariest class a freshman can take. :)

Erika said...

It's time for Dodger Baseball!

Megan said...

tanner and i have told you our crustacean valentines day story right? we love the garlic noodles. anyways, i have become an offical stalker of your blog so be prepared! and fyi, i am also going to send you an email later tonight with a list i put together while i was bored.