I know my last two posts have also been about the Dodgers, but how could they not be with the week we've had? This Saturday marked the first post season series the Dodgers have won in over 20 years... and we were there for all the excitement. Game 3 didn't start until 7pm, but we got there by 5 to enjoy a little tailgating with some friends (even though Dodger Stadium is lame and doesn't really let you tailgate - which makes no sense to me - isn't that what sporting events are all about?) Anyway, here's the gang gearing up for the game.

Riley, Mike and Erin

Team picture: Erin, Ryan, some guy I don't know, Mike, me, Riley, Gary and that's another Ryan in the back right.

Opening ceremonies


I have no clue who this man is, but I spotted his baby and about died. Someone find me a baseball mitt like this!!!

Dodgers win 3-1... the excitement among the crowd was insane.

Bring it in... the boys congratulating each other on the win.

This was my first baseball playoff game and it definitely didn't disappoint. Now we're off to Philadelphia to play the
Phillies. Two days there and then back to LA on Sunday. We're going all the way, baby!
4 comments:
So Fun! I love the random pic of the baby! By the way you are such a cute looking prego girl :) So adorable... how are all the plans coming with the room and stuff? Oh yeah... it's official we are coming down next weekend! yeaaaaa :)
GO DODGERS!
Ummm yah. I wish that I could get excited about the Dodgers but you know where my heart is. San Fran baby! But I will agree with you about the baby baseball mitt, seriously, someone needs to get that for you!
Courtney, Go to the Build a Bear website for the mini baseball mitt. Go the sports accessories section. I think that will be your best bet. "B A B" always has cute mini accessories. Tons-O-Love, AUNT KATH
Post a Comment