Now that I'm not traveling for work anymore, I have a little more time around the office some days to do one of my favorite activities - blog stalk (you know you all do it too). When I was blog stalking today, I came across this website: makemebabies.com - a site that lets you upload photos of yourself and someone else (significant other, friend, or celebrity) to see what your kids will look like. So, being less than two and a half months away from actually having our first kid, I couldn't resist the temptation to get a sneak peak at what our baby will look like.
So here's our baby boy...

And if we ever have a girl...

(You know what this totally reminds me of -
How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days, when Kate Hudson photoshops their pictures together for the family album.)
Anyway, I got a total kick out of this and hope you do too. And I'll be honest, I did this with Ryan and Jessica Simpson as well as me and Brad Pitt... and I'm happy to report that Ryan and I make better looking kids than we do with the celebs. Just good to know :)
5 comments:
You two make a cuter girl then a boy....unfortunately. I guess we will see how accurate this scientific prediction is. Well, Kurt told me the same thing about this weekend being full of sports watching. Maybe we will have to run out and go shopping or go to the beach or something. We can't wait!!!!
HAHAHAHA I was totally thinking of How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days as I was reading this blog! However your fake kids are much cuter than the ones from the movie. Too funny!
You are too funny. Love that you admitted to doing the celeb combo.
HAHAHAHHAHHA! I love that movie. I'm so glad you found that amusing. Hope you and the baby are doing well. And your babies will definitely be cuter than the celebs. I mean, look at you two.
You are too funny Court...maybe I should check that site out before I make any decisions!! ;)
Post a Comment