I keep meaning to write a quick post about some new friends Westin has made (up) here in Switzerland.
We often have his LA friends, Nicholas, Eli and Austin "around," but a few weeks ago, Westin started including a group of new friends that were included in our activities. The first was Dagga (pronounced with a short A sound). The next friend to join the group was Daga (pronounced with a long A sound). The third was Danga (long A) and the fourth was Dafa (long A).
I'm not sure where this group of names came from. Clearly just started with Dagga and developed from there.
These guys, along with Nicholas, Eli and Austin, are often here playing at the apartment, having sleepovers, are included as superheroes in the stories Westin asks me to tell him, and sometimes, Westin, himself, takes on their persona.
I love his imagination. It's so vivid and extensive.
I feel bad that we don't really have any English speaking kids here for him to play with. But I guess I should also be impressed by the fact that he's adjusting and making the most of his situation. He certainly doesn't seem to mind that much.
He's such a sweet boy and I'm so proud of how well he's adjusted to our life here in Zug and all our traveling. He's really doing great.
September 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh westin. he's such a cutie. lets skype again soon!
Post a Comment