Whipped up this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake with Cream Cheese Butterfinger Frosting (courtesy Bon Appetite) yesterday
Are you really surprised? I mean, it's got peanut butter right there in the name. Of course I would choose this cake for my birthday cake. Was I happy with my selection? 100%. It was DELICIOUS. One other quick recipe to share is for Grilled Taco Chicken. It's so simple to make and so good.
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2-3 juicy limes
1-2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
3 gloves garlic, minced or pressed
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Place the chicken in a heavy duty zip-top bag. Squeeze limes over chicken, add a splash of vinegar and minced garlic. Seal the bag and shake to distribute marinade. Marinate for 4-8 hours.
Combine chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Remove chicken from bad and discard the unused marinade. Rub the spices into the chicken.
Grill chicken for 5-7 minutes on each side.


No comments:
Post a Comment