I lost my phone today and I'm pretty sure someone has it and isn't being a good samaritan and trying to get it back to me. Whoever it is that has my phone (and has probably already sold it), I wish some bad karma on you, buddy!
Ok, so here's what happened. It was totally my fault. I get in a hurry, start thinking about all the things I need to do or whatever issues are stressing me out at the time and forget about some of the essentials I need to have with me at all times (i.e. phone, keys, diapers, etc.). (Good news is I've never forgotten the most essential item in my life - Westin. Thank Heavens!)
Back to the story of my lost phone... as I was walking out of the gym this morning, I was talking to Ryan on the now lost cell phone while trying to keep W from jumping out of my arms. As I get to my car, I hang up with Ryan, check a text message and then slip the phone into my sweatshirt pocket as I get the car open and put Westin in his carseat. About halfway into getting W buckled in, I decide I'm still way too hot from my workout and take off my sweatshirt and throw it in the front seat. This is where I believe the cell phone fell out of my jacket (though, I would think I would have heard it drop, but like I said, I had a ton on my mind and just wasn't paying attention). So I get Westin safely secured, hop in the car and head home. It wasn't until about an hour and a half later when I realized my phone was gone. I retraced my steps, headed back to the gym parking lot and couldn't find a thing.
Mandy and I called my phone at least a couple dozen times and I think she even sent a text telling the person to contact Ryan... but no one has picked up and no one has contacted anyone in my contacts.
Now I'm trying to gather everyone's number (such a pain) and get a new phone set up.
Ridiculous.
February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment