February 22, 2010

A Happy Boy

How lucky am I? This is who I get to hang out with everyday.


PS - try this fun game with your little one and I assure you, you'll get a great leg workout!

Last week, during our beautiful February weather (which is still here!), Westin had a playdate at the park with his buddy Harrison. It's so fun to see Westin interact with other kids, especially now that they are running around and understanding things more. These two spent the afternoon kicking the soccer ball, running onto the basketball courts (while games were going on.), sharing snacks, and having yelling contests. This was so hysterical. One would yell as loud as he could and then the other would try to yell just as loud, if not louder. Here they are in their little contest.

Westin's up first - looks like a pretty powerful one. You can really tell he's trying to yell from his stomach and not his throat, can't you? :)


And now Harrison's turn... I wish I had a video of this. Both boys were VERY loud and both boys thought they were hilarious.


1 comment:

The Evers Family said...

That is such a cute pic of W. By the way, I thought you were going to stop commenting about your weather? It makes me so sad.