Last night Ryan had the opportunity to go to Wolfgang Puck's very highly rated Beverly Hills restaurant,
Spago. This was a work thing, so
Westin and I hung out at home and shared mac and cheese while Ryan enjoyed the succulent (that's for you, Mandy) tastes of tuna tartar, fresh ricotta gnocchi with ragout of braised
sonoma lamb, and pan-roasted chicken with french black truffles. Though my night was not nearly as glamorous, I can't complain. These case-team dinners are something the guys look forward to after many late nights and weekends of tiresome work, so I'm always excited for Ryan when the restaurant is as awesome as Spago.
And as if the food itself wasn't enough to make the night a memorable one, Ryan actually got to meet Wolfgang Puck himself!!! That's pretty awesome if you ask me.

So Ryan's day ended up pretty good, but he's back in the thick of it today and it looks like work is about to get crazy... meaning I'll be a single parent most days/nights :(
And for a phone update, there's still no phone... headed out this afternoon to get a new one set up.
1 comment:
Sooooo cool for Ryan! That's awesome that he got to eat yummy food (although I am not rallysure what any of that really is) and he got to chill with a celebrity.
PS - The person who has your phone sucks. Luckily you got your new one. That is a pain in the butt!
Post a Comment