Of course we took complete advantage of the gorgeous weather and headed to the Los Angeles Zoo yesterday. (I've lived in LA how long and this was my first time to the LA Zoo. What!?!) The weather wasn't the only good thing about yesterday. Even better than the great weather? We were joined by my dad and Loni for the day.
The zoo was packed, but we went early in the day and were able to see almost all of the animals. The only disappointments were the elephants (exhibit was closed), bears (must have been hiding) and the rhino (no where to be seen).

Westin was so excited to see grandpa Steve and Loni. He was holding out his arms for grandpa the second he saw him. Pretty sure that was my dad's favorite part of the day.

First stop, the flamingos.

I believe Westin is pointing at zebras in this picture. He was fascinated with everything.

Seriously, how cute is this?

Just a few of our friends

Westin and Loni are watching some kids on a little train ride. Westin unfortunately was too small to actually ride it. Next time, buddy.

First family picture at the zoo.

We lasted about 3 hours at the zoo, which was plenty. We made it around the entire park and even had time for kettle corn.

After the zoo, we drove over to Burbank for lunch at Granville. W had fallen asleep on the way over and slept through most of lunch but as soon as he got up, he was full speed again. Luckily we were at the restaurant after the lunch crowd because Westin went around our entire area moving chairs.



4 comments:
Yeah, I don't know if I want to read your blog again. It just made me sad. We are in the mid 20's and that's not bad for us.
Sounded like fun! Love your shirt! I have one like it!!!!! We have awesome weather up here too! It feels like Spring all ready!
sounds like a fun day spent out in the sun! we did the zoo once... eli liked it but i thought it could have been a little cooler for being the la zoo. your shirt is so cute...i seriously love it!
I have been happy with out 65 degree days this week until I just read your post. Boo Hoo to you.
But on a positive note, look how beautiful you look Court! Your hair is so much longer than the last time I saw you and you are one skinny mini. You look fabulous!
Post a Comment