October 1, 2009

Pinkberry & Playgroup

This week we decided to have playgroup at 3rd Street so we could enjoy some Pinkberry since it's still super hot out here. (Fall, where are you?). For the first time, the boys out numbered the girls - it was Harrison, Charlie, Westin and Zoey. (Speaking of Zoey, I think Westin has a thing for her. They were totally holding hands at church on Sunday.) Anyway, we had a great time. The kids loved Pinkberry, almost as much as us moms. They also enjoyed playing on the railing where we were sitting. Standing up is the latest trend among the kids.

Kim & Harrison, Emily & Charlie, me and W (Britney and Zoey were taking the picture)

They are starting to look so grown up!


At one point Westin started to hit that little step next to him (see picture below). Harrison saw what Westin had done and hit the step too, and then they both laughed. Seriously, it was the cutest thing ever! It was like they were actually playing together - on purpose!

I love our playgroup!!! I miss it any time I can't make it. And it's so fun to watch everyone's kids grow up.

3 comments:

Kim, Byron H & M said...

Those pictures are so cute!! I'm so glad our kids are social now, it is so fun!! I'm up for Pinkberry for Playgroup anytime!!

Kim said...

you are seriously the cutest group of kiddos and moms. pinkberry's perfect for anyday!

Jennefer said...

We miss our old playgroup! Thank goodness for blogs to keep us updated on Gabby's first set of friends.