So what do you do when it's raining? You hang out in sweats and bake while letting your child pull out every single tupperware container and bang them on the floor. We did this most of yesterday and had an absolute blast! Westin was laughing and having the time of his life. I too was getting a kick out of it, while trying not to trip over him.


This morning before I put Westin down for his nap, I let him watch a few minutes of Baby Einstein (Baby's First Signs, in case you were wondering) to help settle him down. As we were sitting there, he actually started laughing at what he saw on the TV. It was SOOOOO cute. I just had to rewind it and see if he'd give the same reaction... and he did. I know you can't see the TV, so let me tell you what he's laughing at: there's a blue puppet coming into the shot with two blocks on his head. Then all of a sudden the puppet jumps up and the blocks fall off his head. Yup, that's it - that's what made Westin burst into laughter!
Oh, and I just got this picture from Kirsten who was in town over the weekend. We all met up for brunch in Santa Monica to meet Kirsten's boyfriend, Vernon. I love hanging with these girls and it was nice to have a little adult only time :)
Dave (Bekki's BF), Bekki (Mandy's sister), Jen, Kirsten, Vernon, Harper, me and Mandy
That's really all for now. Ryan is beyond swamped at work these days. On average we're seeing him about 1 hour a day during the weekdays :( He's going to game 2 of the NLCS tomorrow, so at least that's something to look forward to. Poor guy. We love you (and miss you), babe! Thanks for all your hard work.

2 comments:
i love his little laugh. He is just too cute for words. One of these days I will get to meet him...
That railing around the tv is genius!
Post a Comment