If you live in Utah and were watching KSL last night, you may have seen a report about the University of Utah's very first homecoming queen. Well, that adorable silver-haired gal they were talking about is my grandma! Tonight she is being honored at the U's homecoming game at Rice Eccles Stadium. My dad, along with his two sisters and two brothers, will be there to walk on the field with her. I'm sad I can't be there to see this special moment in person, but I was able to see the interview from last night.
Check it out:
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=294&sid=8064019
And just to clarify, Ryan and I typically do not support anything having to do with the U, in fact, we're really not supporting the U here, we're just supporting my grandma :)
Go BLUE!
September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is soo cute. Your grandma is adorable. and greg and i were watching the video and we both think you look like her...70 years younger of course...but you look like her.
I like how she says "it was cool" hahaha what a "cool" grandma.
Post a Comment