September 8, 2009

9 Months

Westin is 9 months today! We are currently in Utah spending time with our awesome families and friends. I'll have lots to post soon, but as for now I just wanted to give Westin his 9 month shout out. As many of you know, the little guy is a crawling machine now. He's also starting to pull himself up. He's still the happiest little dude I know and a single smile from him can turn a bad day into the best one. I love when I hear him in his crib or in the car talking to himself. It's truly one of life's simple pleasures for me. He's having some issues sleeping out here in Utah. Not sure if it's the air or if he's getting sick or if he's still teething (which by the way, the teeth count is up to TEN). Ryan heads home tomorrow, and Westin and I will be staying till Sunday. We're having a great time and I can't wait to fill you in on what we've been doing.

No comments: