
Westin loves scaling any kind of wall, couch, table, etc. He started pulling himself up against this window and then started hitting it. Stella thought it was a killer idea and joined in the fun.

Love this kid!!!

After the beach, the kiddos took naps, while the big kiddos played Phase 10. Apparently Jason has never lost... but I was determined to change that and take on the bragging rights. And guess what... I DID! I smoked everyone. Haha. (Tawni, make sure Jason reads this next part). That's right, Jason. I won and you lost. And because I am a Dodgers fan and you are a Giants fan, and because I won and you lost... I think that ends up meaning that the Dodgers are better than the Giants. Yeah baby!

Westin and I were supposed to stay with Ryan last night in Orange County, but I got a call Monday afternoon reminding me about a medical procedure Westin had to undergo this morning (nothing serious) - I totally thought it was Thursday morning! So glad these people call to remind you the day before. So instead of hanging out with Ryan, we had to leave him behind (since he had to work there again today) and head home. Westin and I were up bright and early to head over to the hospital by 6:30 a.m. Everything went just fine and we were finally home by 10:30. Westin was pretty groggy from the anesthesia most of today and took a couple nice long naps. In between naps Loni stopped by to bring Westin a little present for being such a trooper. Now he's back in bed and in about an hour we'll have to go pick Ryan up from the O.C. since we had to leave him behind without a car. What a mess I got myself into by being such a space cadet about Westin's appointment.


2 comments:
My internet has been BUGGIN the past week so I am just barely getting to check out blogs. I love this post!!! It was so much fun to see you and Westin, he is such a sweetheart. Miss you already ...
xoxo
So jealous!
Post a Comment