Once I got back from working out, Ryan headed out the door for our ward basketball game. Apparently our ward has not won a basketball game in at least FOUR years! Not being one to enjoy losing, Ryan made sure the Santa Monica 2nd ward came out on top (ok, he may not have done it all by himself, but his 14 points definitely helped). Being the first win in four years, the men in our ward were beyond elated on Sunday. It was so funny hearing them talk about the game - you would have thought they had just won the NBA Finals.
After the big win, Ryan, Westin and I met up with Ryan's parents in Beverly Hills for lunch at the Bread Bar and that evening we had dinner with our friends Megan, Tanner and Eli (8 months).
Now to the good stuff (pictures). On Sunday we joined my dad, Loni and Kenzie for the big game. Loni put a ton of great food together that we enjoyed throughout the afternoon. While the Cardinals lost, it was a great game to watch. Here are some pics of the day:
The gang
Mom with her little man (still kind of weird calling myself, "mom")

4 comments:
WTC? You look amazing. I'm glad your hubby also contributes to Churchball. Mine doesn't score as many points, but he's one of the few that actually gets rebounds.
So I joined the gym last month...and well, it's just not the same without you and Megan in my spinning class. Every morning I go on the elliptical and I am bored silly. Can you move closer please? I need my old gym buddies.
Gosh and how stinkin cute is your lil guy. I can't wait to meet him in person!!!! My pic is in his room right? haha
we had so much fun with you guys at dinner, and will definitely need to get together again soon. and that picture of you and westin is so cute. that should definitely get framed!
Ryan is so competitive that I wouldn't expect anything else but a win from him. That is awesome. Maybe the Lakers will hear about the ward basketball game and feel like recruiting him.
As for you my dear, you look fabulous and so does your little man! I can't wait to see him and spend time with you in a couple weeks, it can't come quick enough.
Love the update and the pictures!
Post a Comment