February 22, 2009

Kenzie is 16!!!

Last Thursday (Feb. 19) my sister Kenzie turned 16. I can't believe that she is actually old enough to drive and date. I swear it was just yesterday she was learning to walk. I'm so proud of this girl and all that she has accomplished thus far in her life. She's such a great example to her friends and peers - and as you can see from these pictures... she's just so dang fun to be around.

For her birthday dinner, all Kenzie wanted were some of her favorite foods - Wood Ranch garlic rolls, Lampost pizza and my mom's brownie berry torte. It was quite the meal.

The birthday girl

Westin was clearly not as into the birthday celebration as the rest of us.

My mom preparing her awesome dessert.
The brownie berry torte (seriously insane)

Kenzie and her BFF Erika

For her birthday, Kenzie got a shopping spree from my dad and Loni and my mom is taking her to New York this summer... I want to be 16 again!
Oh, and for those of you checking for blessing photos (Tawni), I'm waiting to get a few from Loni and will do a post as soon as I have all the pictures.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hooray for 16th Birthday New York trips!!!! Can you believe ours was almost 10 years ago?! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!