Our Halloween probably wasn't as exciting as some, but it was still a blast. We met up with our good friends BreAnne and Trevor and some of their friends, Katie and Cory. We had a delicious dinner at Cheesecake (where I ran in to my old high school friend, Dan), and then headed back to Trev and BreAnne's place for the Wii and cookie decorating. You can probably guess how the groups broke out. The boys immediately hit the Wii and Ryan rocked everyone in Mario Cart. Way to go babe! I'm so proud.
Cory, Trevor, Ryan, Mike, and Owen
Even us girls gave it a shot, but all failed miserably.
Katie, BreAnne and me
So after one round, we headed over to the cookies to start decorating.
This was my first one. No Martha Stewart, but I'm working on it.
So now we're in the countdown mode... 11 until I start my maternity leave, 24 days until Thanksgiving, and 43 days until baby Rich is due to arrive.

No comments:
Post a Comment