After a long week of being on the road for work (and another super late flight on Thursday night that didn't get me in LA till 2 a.m.) we finally found out the gender of our baby on Friday morning... and as you can all read, it's a boy. Ryan and I are so excited. It's so nice to finally know. Now I can stop calling it "the baby" and call it "he". Names are still up in the air, but if you have any suggestions, we'd love to hear them. The weekend was quite chaotic from two days worth of moving. After the appointment on Friday, Makenzie helped me move some things over to the new place (it's only about 10 minutes down the road from our old place). Then on Saturday, Ryan's dad, brother and my little bro came down to help with the heavy stuff. Thanks Rick, Adam and Trev for offering up your muscles - they were very much needed!Ryan and I were exhausted last night and fell asleep before 10 (something unheard of in this house). Today we checked out our new ward and had dinner at my dad's before Kenzie headed back to Utah. At last night's Dodger game they picked us up two onesies for our little man. Here's one of them. He's not even here yet and I'm dying to get him in it, along with a Dodger's hat, of course.


3 comments:
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys. Having a little one around is the best! The first few weeks are kind of rough but just remember it gets SOO much better. Especially when they start to smile at you! The late nights are worth it.
Well, I thought both my girls were boys when I was pregnant so OF COURSES I guessed you were having a girl!!! Congratulations!! How fun!
Adorable! Brad told me the night before we left on our trip to visit my family... I am so excited for you guys. I'll have to start keeping my eye out for cute little boy things!
Post a Comment