Among my amazing friends participating in the walk are Mandy, Kirsten, Jen, Harper, and Julia. I would be walking along with them, but the event is about 2 weeks before my due date. So to lend my support, I will be helping the girls with fundraising - and will of course be there at the finish line. We have a couple local events that we're planning. Jen is working to set up a fundraiser at a local CPK where customers with our flyers can donate 20% of the cost of their meal to our team. We'll also be hosting a dinner with friends and family and asking for their donations. In addition, I wanted announce our fundraising efforts on the blog in case anyone wanted to donate.
If you or anyone you know would be interested in donating to our team, I'm including a link to the team's webpage. Each person on the team is expected to raise $2,200. I know - that's a lot, so anything you can donate to help is much appreciated, even if it's only $5.
Here's the link to Team Philly.
On this page you'll see a list of the girls on the team. All you need to do is click on one of their names (doesn't matter who) and hit the "donate to" button below the team picture.
Thank in advance for your support! I'll keep you updated on how things go.

1 comment:
That is so neat! What a great cause! Iam thinking about doing that. I love any race for a good cause. How is your Pregnancy going? I heard about Alli with #3! Crazy. How fun for all of you :)
Post a Comment