August 25, 2008

More Babies

I just found out that one of my best friends is pregnant with her THIRD boy. Allie and I have been friends since elementary school in Utah, stayed close buds when I moved back to LA, then were roommates at BYU (for a semester and then she got married), and now we're both having babies... just amazing how time flies and how we grow up so fast. Allie already has two adorable boys, Jackson (3) and Creighton (1), and will be adding #3 around the same time I'm adding #1 to my family.

I'm so excited for her and Mitch. They are such great parents and have made themselves a very handsome family.

I actually wrote this post two weeks ago when I found out the news, but didn't post it because Allie was still waiting to tell people. I don't know how that girl keeps this kind of news in for so long - she was 19 weeks when she started telling people. As soon as I got to 12 weeks I couldn't keep my mouth shut about it. Anyway, congrats Evers family!
~
One of Ryan's college roommates, Ben, and his wife are also expecting. They'll be welcoming their little one in March.

3 comments:

Krissy said...

No Way! Are you talking about Ben Wade? That's awesome!

Jason and Tawni said...

Congrats to Allie, I have a post that I wrote and have been saving to publish until now! We are such good friends huh? I saw yours and I am reminded that I need to add mine now. Thanks!

The Evers Family said...

Thanks Courtney for keeping it a secret. I'm so excited to have our little guys together. Who knows, maybe they can room at the Y together someday.