The latter part of the week was spent in Philadelphia. I went on a quick walk before I met with clients on Thursday (the weather was so unlike a typical east coast summer day - it was beautiful and pleasant). While I was exploring, I stumbled upon this famous sculpture (at least it's famous to me cause I see pictures of it any time a movie or show is filmed in Philly).

After I was done working Thursday night, I met up with Ryan's older brother, Trevor, who is attending Wharton for business school. We had dinner and then I got to check out his new apartment (I knew Rick and Connie would be asking for a full report). I didn't have my camera, so I took some pictures with my phone - none of which really came out. The place is great though and I'm really excited for Trev. He seems to be enjoying school so far, and though Philly is quite different from New York, Trev seems to be adjusting just fine.
I do have to share this one picture, even though it's fuzzy, cause I think the content is funny. The view from Trev's place is this "adult" store, and a block down from this is an "adult" movie theater. Who knew Philly had so much to do! I'm sure his parents won't enjoy this the same way I did.
Oh, and one more picture. Last time we all saw Trevor was in Park City at the end of July for the family reunion. Since then he hasn't shaved once and has taken on a new look - he calls it his "grad-student" look.


2 comments:
Holy Cow! It sounds like you have been busy... I miss you guys a ton. School is going well but you know it is quite a bit tedious at the beginning of the year. It will be nice once things are rolling in motion. Hope you are having a blast!
I have totally seen that statue but can't remember exactly what movie but I am sure glad you got a picture of it.
Trevor looks very "hairy" these days. The last time I saw him was at your wedding and he was all clean cut and shaven. Looks like he is enjoying his new low maintenance look!
YOU NEED TO PUT UP A NEW PICTURE OF YOUR BELLY ....
Post a Comment