So you'll notice that guesses for us having a boy are up 11 to 8 on us having a girl. Ok, I have no problem with that... until I find out that someone has voted multiple times... Trevor Carlston! Trev confessed to me that he's voted THREE times for boy. Absolutely unacceptable. :)
So who else has voted more than once? And for the record, I haven't voted at all.
July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I tried to vote twice but it wouldnt let me. I want a girl!
I voted for a boy....and only once. I am not a cheater like the people in your family. Us Nielsens are honest.
As always I will admit that although the thought crossed my mind, I did only vote for a GIRL one time. I talked to Al today and she said she thinks she voted for a boy ... Either way, Baby Rich will be a cutie. Just look at the mother!!!
I voted twice, once for each one...just get my grand baby here safe and sound. Either way the kid is playing hoop!
Post a Comment