July 21, 2008

Just for Fun... and cause I love reading comments!

Alright...start spillin'!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a lot or a little, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on YOUR blog, and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about YOU!

4 comments:

Greg and Sariah said...

Where to start...I'm gonna go with one of my favorites. I walked in one night to our room and you had already been asleep, but you started talking to me. This is the conversation:

you- did you get it?
me- what?
you- did you get it?
me- um, get what?
you-did you get it from Santa?
me- um what...it's February?
?????
you were totally sleep talking it was hilarious!!!!

I also loved the slam the head in the door thing. Yah, Court, you were a fun girl to live with. hahaha

Krissy said...

This is a lot harder than I thought it would be! I have so many fun memories... I think one of my favorites is when (I think it was Ryan's bday) we all drove up to Salt Lake and went out to eat and bowling... while we all listened to Ryan's singing in the car to girl songs, as we were all squished in the back.

I also remember that the boys were so frustrated that we beat them in bowling that night! :) (or that is how I remembered it...)

Jason and Tawni said...

I am so sorry that it has taken me this long to share my memories ... I have too many to write down here but there are a few favorites that I would love to re-live again. Here we go:

1. The night that you had your birthday party in the backyard of your house in Old Mill Estates. You were a little stressed because the group of girls who were coming were divided and you didn't know if everyone would get along

2. All of the sleepovers in Allie and Buh's backyards. Somehow those sleepovers never included a whole bunch of sleep but always lots of boys and fun!

3. The night that you, me, Allie, and Becky went toilet papering and we thought we saw a robber breaking into the church on Creek Road (what was that guy doing at 3am anyway?)

4. Being bridesmaids together at Allie's wedding (a.k.a. Brighton High School Reunion)

5. Your going away party that we threw at BreeAnne's house and you were so pissed that Dustin Dee and Kristi were in the same sleeping bag.

6. You are right, the night at Buh's when we made that tape and Allie was performing her breathtaking dances in her black leotard for "Mr. Johnson" has to be mentioned.

7. Flying down to California with Kristi to be there for your wedding. I will never forget how awesome it was to be there and watch you and Ryan together in the Temple.

8. That fateful day in the hallways at Butler when you were called "shallow"

9. All the GNOs .... Painting at Color Me Mine, Eating at the Brick Oven, Meeting in Provo at CPK, Hanging out in Vegas, Watching movies, Sleeping over at my townhouse in the basement, etc, etc, etc

10. You flying in to be here for Stella's Baby Blessing. I am still too touched to talk about it without tearing up. I will be coming to yours in February, I wouldn't miss it!

Ok, so basically there are lots more memories to write but I am taking up all the room so I will stop now but just know that there have been lots of awesome memories in our lives so far and many more to come! (Oh wait, I thought of one more ... 11. Kristi texting naughty things to random boys while you were in Vegas and then you guys calling me and freaking out about what she said.) Alright, now I am done.

Chrissie said...

I know you posted this a long long time agao, but I remembered my Dad sent me your blog address and so I have been reading up on everything I missed. I have to say my memory is Sgt. Gray at your house in Agoura, and playing news casters in my backyard in Corona around the ping pong table. All those trips to the beach houses and Mammoth ski trips too. It was also so mcuh fun to be in heritage Halls with you freshman year and find you at the Laker/Jazz game. Good times!