July 29, 2008
Greetings from Denver... where I'm a VIP
I was in Denver for work today, heading to Atlanta tomorrow. It was a quick trip to the Mile High City, but definitely a good one... because here in Denver... I'm a VIP. I checked in to the Grand Hyatt this afternoon and was greeted as "Ms. Courtney Rich, one of our special VIP guests". What? Did I sign up for that? Pretty sure I haven't stayed in that many Hyatts and don't have that many points, but whatev... I'll take it. So what does VIP mean, you may ask? It means that I was greeted by the VIP hotel manager and told that she was here to personally serve me (those were really her words), given a platter with cheese and wine (I sent the wine back, no worries), and was given a couple free meals. I think they should have thrown in a massage, but I'll take the other things. Feels nice to be a VIP.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment