June 16, 2014

Westin and the Brain

What would I do without Google? I don't know how my parents did it with us. And by "it," I mean answer all the millions of questions we likely had about everything, everyday. 

The other day Westin asked me what a brain looks like. I tried to describe it but I thought a visual would do it more justice. Once he got a look at the brain he then asked how it works. I again started to give him an answer and again decided to let Google give him a more accurate, detailed answer. I found a video for kids that did a really great job answering Westin's questions. I think he watched it about three times. 
He was so into it, and of course, it sparked about another dozen questions. Ha! I love this kid and his never-ending desire to learn. 

No comments: