Westin and Kayden
June 3, 2014
A Birthday Celebration
I turned 31 back on May 2nd and had the pleasure of celebrating with friends on a beautiful night in the park. Everyone brought their own dinner and then we shared several yummy desserts, one of which was my cake fail (I had made my favorite Campfire Delight Cake and it fell apart before I could finish frosting it. I ended up taking it and serving it like a trifle, and it turned out to be a hit nonethess. Phew!)
Westin's friends, Henry and Eme, gave me the gift of song and dance. Henry sang me the One Direction song, You Don't Know You're Beautiful and Eme danced for me. It was so cute!
30 was a great year but I have a feeling 31 will be even better, especially with these three by my side!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment