This is one of their new favorite activities.
We sold the 4Runner - and by "we," I mean Ryan. He did all the work.
Had this car since high school. Can't believe it's gone. So many memories...
However, I wipe those tears away every time I get in the new car.
Our first car purchase. Again, Ryan did all the work and I could t have been more grateful. There's no way I could have done all the negotiations and research. He rocked it.
The summer movie club started - 10 movies throughout the summer for $5! We go every Wednesday morning at 10 and it's been so fun. I even bring Avery and after about ten minutes, I walk to the side on the theater and rock her to sleep. She's been a champ!
Also having lots of fun at the pool and park with cousins and friends.








No comments:
Post a Comment