This past weekend turned out to be a lot of fun. With Ryan home early on Friday afternoon, we headed to Valencia for a friend's wedding. Several of our college friends came in for the occasion. It was so great to see everyone. It's been way too long!
It was a fun little reunion that continued through Saturday, but not until after we saw Cars 2. Westin did great for the first 30 minutes when there was a Toy Story short film and lots of popcorn. After that, he was a little disinterested in the movie. I was a little bummed, but understood why he wasn't captivated. The storyline was over his head. He clearly didn't get the whole secret agent angle. The graphics were amazing, but I was kind of with Westin on this one - just didn't love the story.
Oh well. We still had a great time with dad, Uncle Adam, Uncle Trevor and Aunt Shalice
That afternoon we met up with our friends at the beach and then had dinner at Lucille's BBQ
Hugh and Caitlin giving Westin a little love, while Walker looks like he's about ready to disrupt this peaceful scene.
We had a blast seeing everyone this weekend and wish it happened more often.










3 comments:
I was just thinking that family picture was so good and then saw you put it as your header. Westin is such a handsome guy and you always look so beautiful. How do you do it??
I am so with you on Cars 2. I loved the short little Toy Story movie at the beginning more. We LOVE Lucille's-yum!
i love all our random connections. we also know walker... and it randomly turns out that him and tanner are 2nd cousins... and didn't even find out till after they were friends. crazy!
btw- i love that colorful striped shirt you had on!
Fun times for you guys! Who got married?
Cars 2 was sadly way disappointing. Even I was a bit restless during it. Stella couldn't stay interested and the plot was way too deep for the kidlets. The popcorn and the Hawaiian Toy Story thing were the best parts of the movie. Too bad.
Love you and happy to see that you guys are having fun. I get to eat at Lucille's in Vegas in a couple weeks .... YUMMO!!!!!!
Post a Comment