Before
After
Next on the list is a new bench cushion cover. Wish me luck. This one involves sewing!
Ryan and I met our freshman year at BYU and were married in the Los Angeles Temple on May 20, 2005. It's been an amazing journey so far and seems to keep getting better, especially with the birth of our son Westin on December 8, 2008. He's the greatest blessing in our lives and brings such joy and happiness to our home.
We are currently enjoying the ocean air and blue skies in Santa Monica, CA where Ryan is getting his MBA at Anderson and I stay at home with our son Westin and do freelance work in media research.
5 comments:
i LOVE the fabric you covered your chairs in! it looks awesome!
They look great! It was so fun seeing you the other day :)
I love the fabric too- the chairs look great! And I have been thinking about you and Westin since I can relate to having a husband who commutes in on the weekends only. :)
WOWIE!! Maybe you can make my pillows!! I could never do that. I want to see them in person- the fabric is so cute!!
You are one talented girl! Love them!
Post a Comment