Here's what my February is looking like:
-
Feb. 8-10 - Chicago
Feb 14-18 - San Diego/Chicago
Feb 22-24 - Philadelphia/Austin
Feb 28-Mar 3 - Philadelphia/Austin
-
So if you see Westin with a college-aged girl during the next month, just know that, no, he has not been kidnapped and, no, Ryan has not remarried.
-
Oh yeah, and I'm missing Ryan's birthday and Valentine's Day. Neither Ryan nor I really care about the latter, but missing birthdays is gradually becoming a trend for me. I missed Westin's first birthday a year ago too. Lucky for me, Ryan has some major school stuff going on during his birthday week, so the fact that we won't be doing anything until the weekend doesn't completely fall on the fact that I'm neglecting my husband.
February 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
um, why do you think its okay to leave us so often? i don't approve.
Post a Comment