Earlier this week we joined a few friends at Travel Town in Burbank. It's basically a park with a bunch of old trains you can look at and a few you can walk through. There's also a mini train ride around the grounds. Best of all, the kids can run free and there's nothing for them to break.
Westin and Audrey
Clearly done with taking pictures
Not sure what they're doing here, but it's cute
Lunch break
Just checking for messages back at the office
Lovin' life
I think they're checking emails here - such LA kids!
The whole gang of kids - Audrey, Westin, Lucy, Ben and Will (who is a little cut off there on the right)
Giving Ben a hug
The whole group: Lucy & Natalie, Ben, Will & Tamara, Audrey & Bonnie, Westin & me
Today, Westin and I joined Mandy and Margaret at the Neiman Marcus Cafe to celebrate Mandy's birthday. Westin was a good little boy and allowed me to have a fabulous time catching up with M&M.
Already developing a sense of style, Westin wanted to wear Mandy's scarf
Mandy is currently pursuing a nursing career, so I decided to make her this clipboard to use on her rounds in the hospital. I may not know how to sew or use fondant, but I can modge podge with the best of 'em!
Margaret, Mandy, me and W enjoying a very tasty lunch
I also baked Mandy her favorite cookies, which Westin some how got his hands on.
Happy Birthday, Mandy! Love you lots!!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment