Friday we went to Disneyland. It was kind of crowded, but I really didn't mind this time. The weather was absolutely perfect and I simply enjoyed just spending time with Ryan and Westin. I miss them quite a bit when I'm gone :)
Eagerly waiting for the Tiki Room show
This is Westin captivated by the singing birds
A wild ride on the Tea Cups
I feel like we don't get enough pictures of just the two of us these days
I love us
On Saturday morning we met up with Nate and Abby for breakfast at The Griddle Cafe in West Hollywood. One word: DELICIOUS. The food here is seriously insane. Just the smell of syrup, butter and batter that hits you when you walk in the door is enough to make your mouth drool.
Westin was a little rambunctious during breakfast, so to calm him down for a minute, we let him take a few pictures. These are the only two that weren't of the ceiling or the people in the booth behind us. In fact, these pictures of Abby and Nate aren't too bad at all.
A happy and very full family
The parents-to-be, Melissa and Gary
Jacque, Erin, Melissa and me

Mike, Gary, Chase and Ryan
We had such a blast. My cheeks actually hurt at the end of the night from so much laughing and smiling.
Tomorrow I'm off to San Diego and Chicago. I'm already looking forward to the end of the week since I just found out my dad will be in town for a visit on Friday!












No comments:
Post a Comment